Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » (SW) K750, W800 - Dotazy

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď
ld Butler as potential unrestricted free agents w
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
lw789
Mírně pokročilý
Mírně pokročilý

Příspěvek #230848 Zaslal: 16.01.18 04:06    Předmět: ld Butler as potential unrestricted free agents w Citovat

Carson, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Alan Gordons late second-half tally proved to be the difference on Saturday as the Los Angeles Galaxy clinched a postseason berth with a 2-1 win over FC Dallas at the StubHub Center. Los Angeles entered the match in fine form, riding a seven-match unbeaten streak and collected goals from Robbie Keane in the 62nd minute followed by Gordons winner with six minutes to play. The win extends the Galaxys unbeaten run to eight, clinches a playoff berth in the Western Conference and moves the club level on points atop the conference with Seattle on 54 points. FC Dallass lone tally came from Blas Perez, but it wasnt enough to get the club three points. FC Dallas remains in fourth place in the West with 45 points. After a scoreless first half, the visitors struck first in the 54th minute as Perez got on the end of a free kick from Andres Escobar and nodded it into the top right corner, leaving Galaxy goalkeeper Jaime Penedo with no chance for a save. Los Angeles battled back to equalize in the 62nd minute when Keane collected a deft layoff at the top of the box from Gyasi Zardes and fired it home with ease. The winning tally came six minutes from time as Keane shook his defender and served a great ball into the box for Gordon, who nodded the ball back across the face of goal and into the bottom left corner. Omer Asik Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Anthony Davis Jersey . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Solomon-Hill-Pelicans-Jersey/. Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . Rinehart joins safety Darrell Stuckey and linebacker Donald Butler as potential unrestricted free agents who are remaining with the team. ETwaun Moore Jersey . In five games last month, Billings led all scorers with 11 goals, 27 assists and 38 points as the Rock posted a 2-3 record.LONDON -- Grigor Dimitrov saved a match point to defeat Spanish left-hander Feliciano Lopez 6-7 (8), 7-6 (1), 7-6 (6) Sunday and win the grass court tournament at Queens Club, a warm-up event for Wimbledon. The fourth-seeded Dimitrov is the first Bulgarian to lift the title, and also the first player this year to win titles on three different surfaces after claiming victories in Acapulco on hardcourt and Bucharest on clay. At age 32, 10th-seeded Lopez was attempting to become the oldest winner of the tournament since 33-year old Tony Roche defeated John McEnroe in the 1978 final, and to win his first title since Eastbourne one year ago. "Of course, Im really happy with the win," said Dimitrov. "Obviously I knew what I had to do today out on the court, and Feli is one of those competitors that when it comes to fast surfaces, hes always very tricky to play. "Down match point in the second set wasnt the coolest thing, but, you know, I just fought hard. I just left everything out on the court." In a match that featured few rallies and even fewer break point opportunities, Dimitrov dropped only four points on serve in the first set bbut failed to convert two break points to lead 4-2.dddddddddddd Lopez went on to claim the tiebreaker on his fourth set point and games went comfortably with serve in the second set until the Spaniard held a match point on his opponents serve at 6-5. Dimitrov survived that crisis and then swept the tiebreaker for the loss of just one point, but a forehand volley by Lopez gave the Spaniard a break in the opening game of the final set. The Bulgarian got back on level terms at 4-4 when Lopez double-faulted, and claimed the tiebreaker on his second match point when Lopez netted a forehand. "I think when you face players like Grigor, you know that even playing the way I played today there is a chance to lose because hes a great player," said Lopez. "He never gives up, as he showed today. "Its tough to lose when you play such a great match, but you have to take it the other way, no? Overall it was a great week for me. It has been a great preparation for Wimbledon, and hopefully in Eastbourne next week I can do well again." Dimitrovs girlfriend, French Open champion Maria Sharapova, was among the spectators at Queens. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » (SW) K750, W800 - Dotazy Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: