Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » (SW) K750, W800 - Dotazy

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď
game early this week. The Triple-A Buff
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
lw789
Mírně pokročilý
Mírně pokročilý

Příspěvek #230869 Zaslal: 17.01.18 02:53    Předmět: game early this week. The Triple-A Buff Citovat

TORONTO – Drew Hutchison wants you to know that hes healthy. He will dispel any notion to the contrary when its used to try to explain his inconsistency. “I feel the exact same every time Ive taken the mound this year,” said Hutchison. “Its frustrating because I expect myself not to be inconsistent and thats what I get. Its frustrating.” Hutchisons injury history has been well chronicled. As a 21-year-old, Hutchison was an early season call-up in 2012, less than three years after he was drafted out of Lakeland (Florida) Senior High School. He impressed in 11 starts between April and June, but was lost for the season upon tearing the ulnar ligament in his pitching elbow. He underwent the famous Tommy John reconstruction surgery and returned, pitching in the minor leagues, late last season. This season, hes already surpassed his innings total of last year. The Blue Jays have already negotiated their rotation to afford Hutchison extra rest on one occasion and its likely other spots will be cherry-picked through the year. Hutchison has pitched much better on the road than at home. He has been better on extra rest, five days or more in between starts, than he has been when pitching on the regular four days of down time. He simplified his Sunday struggles, during which he allowed five earned runs in only three innings of work in the Jays 5-0 loss to St. Louis. Hutchison pitched on regular rest. “I made some mistakes and they got hit like they should,” said Hutchison. “I left a change-up up. I hung a slider. Those are pitches theyre going to do damage with. Regardless of anything else, if I throw a hanging slider on two days rest or eight days rest, its going to get drilled.” At home in five starts, Hutchison is 1-3 with an 8.72 ERA, seven home runs allowed and 21 strikeouts to 13 unintentional walks. On the road in eight starts, hes 3-1 with a 2.03 ERA, three home runs allowed and 46 strikeouts to 10 walks. Hutchisons two finest outings of the season occurred away from Rogers Centre. He tossed a three-hit shutout in Texas, outpitching Yu Darvish in a 2-0 win on May 16. Then, on June 3 in Detroit, Hutchison went pitch-for-pitch with Anibal Sanchez. He got a no-decision for his seven scoreless innings, but the Jays got the win when the offence opened up on the Tigers bullpen. The start in Texas was on normal rest. The start in Detroit was on seven days of rest. Yet Hutchisons take on the appearances versus the Tigers is different than the layman observers. “I didnt think I was lights out that start, either, until about the fourth or the fifth,” said Hutchison. “I didnt think I had very good tempo and I didnt think I was locked in.” Hutchison is a command pitcher, at his best when hes working the corners with his fastball and mixing in his slider and his changeup to keep hitters off balance. The modus operandi isnt exclusive to Hutchison, of course, but because he doesnt throw a high-90s fastball, hes less prone to get away with mistakes. If its not about fatigue and it isnt about health, could it be about a 23-year-old still learning the ropes? “I mean, sure, thats fair to say,” said Hutchison. “For me, I dont really look at things that way. Im more take the ball and I expect to give us a good outing every time I go out there, regardless of my age or regardless of what level Im at or anything like that.” Hutchison wants to be reliable and admitted hes angry that hasnt always been the case. Theres frustration at the inconsistency. “Thats been the biggest difference between the good starts Ive had and the bad starts - my rhythm and my tempo has been good in my good starts and it hasnt been in my bad starts, so I think thats something Im more focused on than anything else,” said Hutchison. RASMUS UPDATE Colby Rasmus, on the disabled list since May 13 with an injured right hamstring, has made enough progress that his rehab schedule is becoming better defined. Rasmus continues to perform baseball activities at the Blue Jays facility in Dunedin, Florida and may get into an extended spring training game early this week. The Triple-A Buffalo Bisons are scheduled to open up a four-game series in Toledo, Ohio, against the Mudhens on Thursday. Rasmus will join the Bisons there. Its not yet clear how many games he will play before being activated off the disabled list and rejoining the Blue Jays. Caleb Swanigan Jersey . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles. Jusuf Nurkic Jersey .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/. However, after review it became clear Kadri kicked the puck in. Moe Harkless Jersey . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. Zach Collins Jersey . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well.PHOENIX -- The Colorado Rockies placed outfielder Carlos Gonzalez on the 15-day disabled list Sunday with left knee tendinitis and a sprained right ankle. Gonzalez left Fridays game at Arizona after going 0 for 3 with three strikeouts. It is his second trip to the DL this season after inflammation in his left index finger sidelined the slugger for five weeks. "You can see mental stress on him, you can see physical stress," Rockies trainer Keith Dugger said. "He made the decision to take time off, so thats where we are right now. Were going to get that ankle right. We know hes got tendinitis, weve been dealing with it. We know it isnt going away overnight or even in a week." Gonzalez is batting .238 with 11 homers and 38 RBIs in only 70 games this season. "We felt like it got to a point where it wasnt getting any better," manager Walt Weiss said. "Defeating the purpose to send him out there ... give him some time for those nagging injuries to calm down." Weiss added that hed like to see Gonzalez play again this season, hopefully. The Rockies recalled Ben Paulsen from Triple-A Coloraddo Springs to replace Gonzalez on the roster, and Paulsen was in the lineup at first base on Sunday.dddddddddddd Last-place Colorado, beset with injuries all season long, got more bad news before its series finale against the Diamondbacks. Left-hander Brett Anderson will see a spine surgeon on Monday in Scottsdale, Arizona, to address a bulging disk in his lower back. Anderson, who missed three months earlier this season with a broken left index finger, was placed on the DL on Wednesday. He is 1-3 with a 2.93 ERA in eight starts this season. "Hes having some issues, not so much back pain but pain going down his leg," Dugger said. "Its not a quick fix by any means, even if we go the non-surgery route." Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki remains on the disabled list with a left hip flexor strain but is feeling better, Dugger said. "He still has some on and off discomfort in the front of the hip there," he said. Dugger said Tulowitzki could have a torn labrum in his hip. Hes still not ready for a rehab assignment despite having been out since July 22, though he is working out. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » (SW) K750, W800 - Dotazy Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: