Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » W800i patche

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď
adas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
lw789
Mírně pokročilý
Mírně pokročilý

Příspěvek #230941 Zaslal: 23.01.18 04:42    Předmět: adas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a Citovat

VOSS, Norway -- Canadas Dufour-Lapointe sisters are making a habit of sharing the medal podium. Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at a freestyle skiing World Cup on Saturday, while older sister Chloe captured the silver. "Its great, Im just so proud of my sisters, and Im just so happy we can all share that together," Justine said. "Its been an amazing experience just to travel the world but also compete with each other at this level. Its super great. I couldnt ask for more right now." Third sister Maxime finished 11th. Justine Dufour-Lapointe, 19, and 22-year-old sister Chloe, finished in the same order to claim gold and silver at last months Sochi Olympics, and the image of the Montreal siblings holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium is one of the most enduring images of the Games. Saturday, Justine scored 24.85 points for the victory while Chloe claimed the silver with 24.52. American Hannah Kearney won the bronze. Canadas two-time Olympic mens moguls champion Alex Bilodeau won silver in the mens event. Justine and Chloe battled rough conditions with hard snow and changing weather en route to the podium. "It was not an easy day for anyone, but really every run Ive done I upgraded a little bit more and Im really stoked and happy and I just stuck to my plan and managed to win so its great," Justine said. "And being again on the podium with Chloe, its even better. Also I get back the yellow (leaders) bib and the race right now is so tight with me and Hannah, so its really cool actually. I love it." Justine Dufour-Lapointe leads in the overall womens standings with 665 points, followed by Kearney (650) and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe (381). "Of course Im going to fight until the end to win (the overall title)," Justine said. "Its in my hand right now, I just have to ski well and hit the last World Cup (next weekend) and try to do my best so of course I want to have it." Two weeks ago in Japan, Justine won World Cup moguls gold, while sister Maxime won the bronze. Chloe took a much-needed week off after that competition and said it paid off Saturday. "After the Games, we went to Japan and for me it was hard, mentally and physically, I needed to rest a bit," she said. "So a week off was great for me. . . this week I was fresh and excited to ski." The sisters are looking forward to finally returning home after next weekend, although the Olympic stars known theyll be in high demand. "Im pretty excited, I cant wait," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I know that it will be a really crazy hurricane thats going to hit us, but actually Im trying to enjoy the free time and after that I will be ready for the hurricane." Russias Alexandr Myshlyaev, bronze medallist in Sochi, won Saturdays mens gold with 25.51 points, ahead of Montreals Bilodeau, and Patrick Deneed of the United States. "I felt I had a great take-off, jump and landing," Bilodeau said. "Im not sure what else I could have done. But Im just going to focus on (Sunday) and the Crystal Globe." Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., has a 710-point lead in the overall standings, followed by his Bilodeau (699) and Deneed (382). Audrey Robichaud of Quebec City was fifth in the womens event Saturday, while Christel Hamel of Montreal was 12th and Andi Naude of Penticton, B.C., 16th. On the mens side, Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh of Quebec City was seventh, Simon Lemieux of Repentigny, Que., ninth, Marc-Antoine Gagnon of Terrebonne, Que., 12th and Pascal-Olivier Gagne of Montreal, 26th. Chase Utley Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Tony Watson Jersey . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Maury-Wills-dodgers-jersey/. The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Enrique Hernandez Jersey . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Mike Piazza Jersey . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif.SQUAW VALLEY, Calif. -- Olympic slalom gold medallist Mikaela Shiffrin won the giant slalom at the U.S. Alpine Championships by nearly 2 seconds on Thursday. The 19-year-old Shiffrin, who is based in Eagle-Vail, Colo., won her third U.S. title overall, after slalom championships in 2011 and 2012. She completed Thursdays two runs in 2 minutes, 30.93 seconds. The race was oces, and Marie-Michele Gaggnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que.dddddddddddd, finished second, 1.88 seconds behind. Julia Mancuso, a four-time Olympic medallist who lives in Squaw Valley, was third. Shiffrin became the youngest slalom champion in Olympic history last month at the Sochi Games, then returned to the World Cup circuit to wrap up a second consecutive slalom season title. All nine of her World Cup career race wins have come in slalom. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » W800i patche Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: