Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » (SW) K750, W800 - Návody

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď
e since 2011, when he was 1-6 in 1
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
lw789
Mírně pokročilý
Mírně pokročilý

Příspěvek #230989 Zaslal: 26.01.18 08:55    Předmět: e since 2011, when he was 1-6 in 1 Citovat

LA QUINTA, Calif. -- Scott Pinckney shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take a one-stroke lead after the fourth round of the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament. The 24-year-old Pinckney, a former Arizona State player, had a 21-under 267 total after 72 holes in the six-day, 108-hole event that will determine player priority rankings for the Web.com Tour season. "It felt like I was going to make the putt even before I hit it," Pinckney said. "I really saw the line well and just trusted it. Youre going to hit good putts and theyre not going to go in, but it was my turn on the back nine." Pinckney missed an 18-footer for eagle at No. 11, then one-putted the final seven holes -- five for birdies, including a 15-footer at the closing hole. "Its all about seeing the line," he said. "Every golfer has had that. You have to keep trusting what youre doing." Scotlands Jimmy Gunn was second after a 66, also on the Nicklaus course. Michael Hoomanawanui Jersey . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. Josh Hill Jersey . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Drew-Brees-Saints-Jersey/. -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. Alvin Kamara Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Willie Roaf Jersey . -- Jacksonvilles offensive makeover is just getting starting.MILWAUKEE - Left-handed pitcher Dontrelle Willis has signed a minor league contract with the Milwaukee Brewers with an invitation to major league camp in spring training.Willis won the National League Rookie of the Year award in 2003 while with the Marlins. He is trying to get back to the majors for the first time since 2011, when he was 1-6 in 13 games with the Cincinnati Reds.Willis has boounced around organizations since then on minor league deals.ddddddddddddhe Brewers could view Willis as a spot starter after trading away veteran Yovani Gallardo to the Texas Rangers. They are also looking for a left-handed reliever in the bullpen after not re-signing Zach Duke and Tom Gorzelanny.Milwaukee on Tuesday also added outfielder Matt Long to its major league camp. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra SE-tuning.cz » (SW) K750, W800 - Návody Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: